Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Zealand (South & North - Island).

To end an amazing year of 2014, went travelling with family yet doing some travel photography too. I haven't got this kind of thing in a serious business. But when it comes to nature which I mean A REAL NATURE. I called it! I just had to do this travel photography serious. So, here I go. Pictures were uploaded directly from my camera, NIKON D7000 and Sony ActionCam. So, none of it edited. (P/S - I hope, no spamming photos here. If you want it, you just ASK for it! Thank you. And forgot to mention. For this blog, the colours quality of the pictures are different from what is in my camera. So it will ruin a bit. Sorry for that.) Enjoy!




































































































































Only in New Zealand. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment